Thursday, July 14, 2011

What happens in Yaprak Dokumu?

I've been watching the show since the first episode on the Arabian MBC channel because its translated in Arabic because my Turkish is bad but fairly good but my Arabic is great. I'm watching the 2 season episode number 5. What happens after that to them? This is my first time watching this but I have understood that it was a book made in 1939 and the show was made in 2006. But now they are showing it to us. What happens to Ali Reda and his wife? And do Necla and Oguz stay together or does Necla come crawling back to her home? From little bits and pieces I've read that Sevket divorces his wife(Deniz Cakir) and he goes to jail?!? Is that true and is it also true that Oguz kills his boss and Sevket takes the blame and Sevket goes to jail? Does anybody die and how many seasons are there really? One place it said 5 seasons and 1 said 3 seasons. I'm kind of confused. Also does Layla stay mentally ill or does she go back to normal(doubt that). Can anybody tell me what happens and what it finally comes to? Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment