Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I deal with the girl I like avoiding me?

Okay, so, I met this beautiful girl once, who was a friend of a friend. On that day, I was supposed to skate with my friend then I discovered that this friend brought the girl I like. Then me and the girl I just met (and liked) were left alone, so we ended up skating together. So she asked for my number, then we started texting and calling each other. Then she just suddenly stopped. When I text her, she doesn't respond, and she intentionally ignores my texts because I tried texting her with a different phone number and she doesn't know it's me and she responds to the texts I anonymously send. Now, what do I do? How do I fix this? And don't advice me to just find another girl because I really like this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment