Thursday, July 21, 2011

Acting like a boy too much?

alrighty ima just tell it as it is.. im a pretty girl in highschool..but i havnt had a boyfriend in a year. somethings not right with that? i mean im kinda a tom boy .. in a way. could that be it? i dont look like one. blond hair . blue eyes.. i wear makeup and my hair has to look good at all times. but guys will think im hot but once they talk to me i guess i end up like a guy friend.. is it a bad thing that my image is completely different than my personality? people would never guess to look at me that i skate [[board]] love screamo and play black ops like a champ. if i start acting more like a girl do you think i can get a boyfriend? not act totally fake and girly but just stop burping and drinking straght outta containers lol.. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment