Saturday, July 16, 2011

Please rate my mostly warrior deck and suggest ANY changes?

I like your general structure. I'd add another Gilford the Legend just in case something happens to one before you can summon it because you can't monster reborn him. Also Get your hands on a Warrior Returning Alive spell card and a Sword of the Soul Eater equip card. A couple of cards that can negate the activation of cards like Really Eternal Rest and Eternal Rest would be good for you because of all of your equip cards. Definitely get Silent Swordsman LV 7. He's like a Jinzo for Spell cards. I personally would not go with 60 cards. But that's just my preference and I know how hard it can be to cut down a deck you worked hard to build. But 60 can make it difficult to get what you want. Hope all this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment