Monday, July 18, 2011

My friend is acting sketchy...?

My friend and I have been bros for about a year now. We both skate, but he has an obsession with his Justin Beiber hair that all the girls adore. He won't skate in the summer unless it's 70 degrees and no wind. But if he does skate, he only does shuvs, 180s and ollies. He says he "has to go" and then 3 minutes later he says "just landed 5 heelflips and a 360 shuv". I don't wanna seem bitchy but how do I confront him with his skating things and his hair obsession cuz he has gotten to the point where he carries a comb around and goes to check his hair every 5 minutes. So, in recap, how do I say stuff nicely to him about his hair (coz if u confront him in a meanish way, he says sh.it about you) and how to confront him on his "lying" about skate tricks cuz he has before. 180ing a 3 stair when I can't even 180 a curb... Varial heels... Heelflip sex changes... And the worst part is that they believe him and when I say I can Ollie a 4 stair they say imma lying poser... Help

No comments:

Post a Comment