Monday, July 18, 2011

Me and my health? Am I healthy?

Hey guys! Alright, so I'm 12 yrs in seventh grade. I'm on the shorter side and I weigh around 76-78. I decided to start eating healthier. Today, for breakfast, I ate two pieces of whole grain white toast, for lunch: a salad with shredded cheese and Italian dressing with a few wheat thins, and for a snack an English muffin with peanut butter, and butter noodles for dinner. This, in my opinion is particularly healthy, I'm watching what I eat now and I think that's a good idea. I'm pretty active and I walk my dogs once around the block every night, I swim for about an hour on Thursdays, and I do figure skating practice for about an hour on Saturdays. So.. Am I healthy? BTW, I want some suggestions on what I can eat thats heathly for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please let me know. All mean and stupid comments are sure to be deleted. Thanks. By the way, was what I ate even healthy? Sorry... lots of questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment