Monday, July 18, 2011

Im in love with a schizophrenic!?

Ah hi, i am in a lot of stress at the moment and i cant... i try... look i just feel like giving up! im married 3 years now to a woman i loved the moment i set eyes on. but we have gone through so much in our lives i am with her 10 years this july and all of our life so far has been so good,but now i think i am at the verge of collapsing we are blessed with two beautiful children their twins and reach there first birthday this august .my wife has become ill with a mental illness called Schizophrenia if you havent heard of it this affect mind etc and has voices only she hears it was very strong on her side of the family and unfortuantely she has it.im under pressure big time because she has mental confusion she sees things hears things and tells me im not her husband that she is married already and has four children (None of this true it has to do with her illness) and says her children are not hers either that they were left here .I spend so much of my time in dark rooms at night just thinking i feel lost .i look down at the two most beautiful babies that we had together and hurt she cannot share the experience with me. i have to mind her like a child because she could do self harm because this illness is dangerous im under fierce pressure with office work and the minding the twins.we sleep in seperate rooms and she wont let me near her.she is on medication for the illness .i have no help because i lost my parents when i was young and i dont speak with my brother and friends i have lost since i became almost a full time work baby holic...i feel alone i just cant describe it.BUT i want to make myself clear i do not blame my wife at all! it is none of her fault at all and i love her more and more .i just really needed someway to express my thoughts and feeling at this moment because i need someone to talk to i cant lose my wife i wish i just wish she remembered who i was. Thanks to everyone and anyone out there who took the time to read this. Andere x

No comments:

Post a Comment